We strive to provide excellent service and cost-effective, consumer friendly options for our customers, and we now offer more convenient ways for customers to pay their water bill. Connecticut Water offers full featured E-Billing with options to view account history, schedule automatic payments of water bills and receive and e-mail when a water bill has been issued. Customers can pay their bill at many retail locations, including Stop & Shop, Price Chopper, Shop Rite, Big Y, Kmart, Walmart and Rite Aid - in addition to paying online, by mail and by phone.
|How you pay it||Acceptable Methods|
|By mail using an envelope provided by CWC||Checking Account|
|Online www.ctwater.com||Credit/Debit Card Accepted Checking Account|
|Phone (1-800-286-5700)||Credit/Debit Card Accepted|
|Select Retail Locations||Services Charge Cash Accepted Credit/Debit Card Accepted *|
|*Kmart and Walmart accept PIN Based Debit cards. No retail locations accept credit cards|
Customers have several convenient options for paying their Connecticut Water bill. Payments may be made by using any one of the following options:
- Pay your bill online with a debit or credit card (MasterCard or Visa). You can also sign up for E-Billing, set-up automatic payments of your water bill and view account information.
- Pay your bill online through your checking account. You’ll need to create a member ID and password. You'll also need to provide your checking account information and account number the first time you log in. Be sure also to have your water bill handy because you will need your Company Number and amount due
- Pay by mail with a personal check in the envelope provided with your bill. Please remember to write your account number on the check and include your bill payment stub to ensure your payment is applied to the correct account.
Connecticut Water Co.
P.O. Box 981015
Boston, MA 02298
- A check issued from your bank to our lockbox processor. These payments can take up to four days to process. For quicker payment, you may want to pay directly from our Web site. By paying online, the amount due will be withdrawn from your checking account and credited to your water account within two business days.
- Pay by cash, in person at many convenient retail locations. See links below to locate nearest retail location. Please note that there is a service fee collected by the retailer for this service so be sure to ask the amount of the fee before paying your bill.
Retail Payment Locations
Store finder for Big Y, Price Chopper, Shop Rite, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and other retailers participating in Western Union's 'Bill Pay' program. Make sure you check the 'Bill Pay' box before searching for the nearest location. Only cash is accepted at these locations and customers will need their Connecticut Water statement the first time customers pay at one of these locations.
Store finder for Kmart and Walmart and other retailers participating in CheckFreePay. Customers will need cash or a PIN based debit card and your Connecticut Water bill statement. Credit cards are not accepted. Customers can use their credit card to make a payment by calling our customer service center during normal business hours at 1-800-286-5700.