This plan will cover the repair or replacement of:
- Water service line leaks from the curb valve up to and including the first shutoff valve in the house.
- Water service line leaks from meter pits (where applicable) up to and including the shutoff valve in the house.
- Non-functioning curb box or curb box cover.
- Leaking or non-functioning valves or meter pit parts for customers with meter pits.
- The cost of water turn off/turn on fees otherwise charged by the Connecticut Water Company (only for those receiving water service from Connecticut Water Company).
- One time loam/seed for disturbed lawn areas and one time restoration of paving by application of temporary patch.
- Up to $12,000 in water service line repair costs per calendar year.