Water & Wastewater
This plan will cover the repair or replacement of:
- Water service line leaks from the curb valve up to and including the first shutoff valve in the house.
- Non-functioning curb box or curb box cover.
- Leaking or non-functioning valves or meter pit parts for customers with meter pits.
- Clogged/blocked or broken wastewater lines inside the house.
- Clogged/blocked or broken wastewater lines from the exterior foundation to the property line (if served by a municipal sewer system) or to the septic tank (if served by an on-site septic system).
- Up to $10,000 in water service repair costs per calendar year.
- Up to $4,000 for any single wastewater repair.
- The cost of water turn off/turn on fees otherwise charged by the Connecticut Water Company (only for those receiving water service from Connecticut Water Company).
- Clearing of wastewater line clogs caused by tree roots up to once per contract year.
- One time loam/seed for disturbed lawn areas and one time restoration of paving by application of temporary patch.
Linebacker Terms and Conditions
General Exclusions for all Plans