Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Your Conduct and Use of the Web site
- You are solely responsible for all content that you upload or otherwise transmit via the Website. You agree not to upload or otherwise transmit via the Web site content that (i) includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information, (ii) is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, or (iii) violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights.
- You agree that you will not use the Website to (i) pretend to be Connecticut Water or someone else, (ii) transmit spam, bulk or other unsolicited communications, (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any content or services associated with the Web site, (iv) collect or store personal information about other users, or (v) misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
2. Third Party Website, Content, Products and Services
3. Termination of Use
Connecticut Water reserves the right to block your admission to this Web site at any time.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the Website, including without limitation, all trademarks, service marks, logos, text, graphics, images, logos, and software is the intellectual property of Connecticut Water and is protected by U.S. and foreign laws and conventions. Except as expressly authorized by Connecticut Water, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works of the Website content or services. You may not use any Meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Connecticut Water's name or trademarks without the express prior written permission of Connecticut Water. If you believe that any content on the Web site infringes another party's intellectual property rights, please contact Connecticut Water promptly.
THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CONNECTICUT WATER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR UP TO DATE. CONNECTICUT WATER (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES) MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY CONNECTICUT WATER OR A CONNECTICUT WATER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
6. Limitation Of Liability
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CONNECTICUT WATER (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY (INCLUDING DATA), COSTS OF COVER, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LOSS. THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF YOUR CLAIM, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF CONNECTICUT WATER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Limitation of Connecticut Water’s Liability to You. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS A COURTESY AND THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO USE IT. IN THE EVENT THAT THE RELEASE GRANTED BY YOU IN SECTION 7 IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL CT WATER’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU INCUR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS THE RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00), REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF YOUR CLAIM FOR DAMAGES, BE IT BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
7. Indemnification and Release
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Connecticut Water (including its affiliates and subsidiaries), and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including attorney's fees) arising in any way from your use of the Website or use of your account(s). In addition, you hereby release Connecticut Water from any and all claims for damages (actual or consequential), costs, or expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, that you may have against Connecticut Water arising out of or in any way related to any content or services made available at the Web site. You hereby agree to waive all laws that may limit the efficacy of such releases.
8. General Terms
9. Contact Information